Monday, June 6, 2011

Anthony Weiner Admits to Sending Crotch Shot

By Adrian Chen

Anthony Weiner Admits to Sending Crotch Shot In a tearful statement to the media, Rep. Anthony Weiner this afternoon admitted he posted a picture of his own dick to Twitter. Not only that, he says he's engaged in "inappropriate" online communications with at least six other women.

After nearly 10 days of claiming he had been the victim of a hacker, Weiner came clean this afternoon at the Sheraton in Manhattan. "Last Friday night I tweeted a photograph of myself that I intended to send as a direct message as part of a joke to a woman in Seattle," Weiner said. "Once I realized I posted it to Twitter I immediately took it down and said I had been hacked."

Weiner also admitted that over the past three years he's exchanged "messages and photos of an explicit nature with about six women." And while most of this occurred before his marriage "some have sadly taken place after." (Including the woman whom he sent a shirtless picture to last month.) Weiner said he met most of the women through Facebook, like any good congressman/teenage boy. But Weiner said the relationships were strictly sext-based: He never met any of them.

Throughout the press conference, Weiner repeatedly apologized to just about everyone for lying about being hacked, but said he would not be resigning. When asked if he and his wife would be splitting up, he replied, "I love my wife very much and we have no intention of splitting up over this. We have been through a great deal together and we will weather this. I love her very much and she loves me."

And maybe the shining moment of this whole thing: At the end of the strangely-long press conference, a reporter yelled out, "Were you fully erect!?"

Now that the burning questions of Weinergate have been met with the most obvious answers, one still remains: Why the hell didn't he do this seven days ago?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bettles Field scar removal

Feel free to surf to my website: scar removal ointments