Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Secret Joe Lieberman E-Mail Leaked

Monday November 9, 2009 12:45 a.m.

Lead Photo

Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 21:13:11 -0700
From: joelieberator@yahoo.com
Subject: Killing the P.O.
To: rich.as.f*ck@aetna.com

Hey Richard,

How's it going old friend? I'm assuming you're either out on the yacht for the weekend, or trying to drop some of the "high-risk" groups from coverage. LOL :-D

I just got done with my Fox News Sunday appearance. Those guys love me for some reason. They just let me go on and criticize the president whenever I feel like it. Brought to you by the dude who forgave me after John's campaign...I mean I said Obama doesn't put his country first and kept my chairmanship...talk about gullible.

Speaking of gullible, I wanted to touch base with you about our little arrangement. I'm fine with opposing the public option, and threatening to filibuster until they drop it, and you depositing an exorbitant amount of money into my wife's bank account. You still good with that?

I've been going out there like you said and using phrases like "bankrupt the country," and "recession" and "government takeover" and you're right, it does sound scary! It it's totes easy because the Republicans are saying the same things day in and day out, backing me up, making me look tough like when I voted for the Iraq War. No one's ever going to bully me again! I've sure come a long way since High School.

I am getting a bit annoyed that these peasants from my state keep calling my office about this legislation. Don't they get it by now? I only ran on a Universal Health Care platform in '06 so that I could beat stupid Ned Lamont. And they thought I meant it? LMFAO here. Seriously.

Hopefully, this will teach the Democrats a lesson about messing with me, and Kelly Olsen for not letting me take her to junior prom, and that stupid jock Gary Phillis for calling me Droopy. See if you'll ever get health coverage now Gary HAHAHAH

Anyways I have to go practice saying "as a matter of conscience" without bursting out laughing.

Thanks again,

Joe

No comments: