Thursday November 5, 2009 1:43 a.m.
Photo Credit: Flickr: Creative Commons by 廷鈞
New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg spent over $140 million on his re-election campaign this year. This is equivalent to over $200 dollars for every vote he received. Here are ten better ways he could have spent the $140 million.
10) Curing that Iowa cat that got the swine flu.
9) Hiring people to read the health care bill to the Republicans, within the 72 hours stipulated.
8) Psychotherapy for Michele Bachmann.
7) Lobotomies for Glenn Beck and his followers.
6) Pie for everyone--except Glenn Beck and his followers.
5) Finance a study to explain why being pro-life also means letting people die from lack of health care.
4) Buy the Yankees next year's World Series victory too.
3) Pay for an image makeover for the GOP so they stop creeping me out.
2) Buy Snuggies for everyone in New York City.
1) Outbid Aetna for Joe Lieberman's support on health care.