Tuesday, March 25, 2008

HILLARY'S BALKAN B.S.

Hillary's Bosnia Story Her First Lie In 12 Years
Hillary went on Pittsburgh radio station KDKA today to talk more about that time snipers were shooting at her in Bosnia -- you know, the thing that never happened. Yesterday she claimed that she "misspoke" when she said "I remember, particularly, a trip to Bosnia, where the welcoming ceremony had to be moved inside because of sniper fire," as a qualification to be president of the United States. In today's interview she asks for a little slack, because it's the first time she's misspoken in 12 years:

"You know I have written about this and described it in many different settings and I did misspeak the other day. This has been a very long campaign. Occasionally, I am a human being like everybody else. The military took great care of us. They were worried about taking a First Lady to a war zone and took some extra precautions and worried about all sorts of things. I have written about it in my book and talked about it on many other occasions and last week, you know, for the first time in twelve-or-so years I misspoke."

No comments: