Wednesday, March 12, 2008

SPITZER HOOCHIE REVEALED


FOUND Kristen The New York Times continues to OWN Eliot Spitzer and his high priced ho bagging ways. First, they break the biggest story of the year when he turns up on a wire tap arranging pay for play. Now they grind their six-inch red stiletto into his eager groin via an exclusive interview with Ashley Alexandra Dupré, or as Spitzer knew her, Kristen. (She was born Ashley Youmans, but she's an artist now; her music is on her MySpace page, which the Times unearths.)

She started working in the biz, she says, when the man she was living with walked out on her, leaving her scrambling for rent. "This has been a very difficult time. It is complicated." She's a self-proclaimed runaway, victim of abuse, occasional drug user, and fan of Christina Aguilera, Patsy Cline, Lauryn Hill, Amy Winehouse, the Rolling Stones, and more.
Judging from her latest blog entry, this call girl has a heart of gold ...

I am all about my music, and my music is all about me... It flows from what I've been through, what I've seen and how I feel. I live in New York and am on top of the world. Been here since 2004 and I love this city, I love my life here. But, my path has not been easy. When I was 17, I left home. It was my decision and I've never looked back. Left my hometown. Left a broken family. Left abuse. Left an older brother who had already split. Left and learned what it was like to have everything, and lose it, again and again. Learned what it was like to wake up one day and have the people you care about most gone. I have been alone. I have abused drugs. I have been broke and homeless. But, I survived, on my own.
Tell-all book deal, reality show, sighting with Olsens TK.
By Tyler Gray 03/12/08 6:28 PM File Under: Ashley Alexandra Dupre, Eliot Spitzer, Kristen, School for Scandal

No comments: