Thursday, July 15, 2010

EL HUNGARO SURFACES

YFP has chronicled the disappearance of a young Israeli woman, Dana Rishpy. Dana disappeared more than two years ago in Tulum, Mexico while on vacation. The prime suspect in her disappearance is a California man, Matthew Walshin. He was the last person that she was seen with. There is also an indication that he had tried to cover up her disappearance.

On the night of Dana's disappearance, Walshin had conversations with an individual named Zsolt Fejer, aka "El Hungaro." According to Mexican authorities, Fejer is a local drug dealer. He was subsequently arrested. After being released from jail, El Hungaro write the following to YFP.

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "EL HUNGARO STARTS TO SING": hey!! I am zsolt fejer and I am not in jail! I proved the conspiraci against me and went free,all charges droped and innocent! It took teo and a half years out of my life but we won!! Fuck all of you conspirators and the Izraely inteligence who came after me even in jail thretening me!! U who writing thiese articules have no ideal what happened. I got kidnapped in Tulum then taken to a safe-house in Cancun with a hood on my head for 3 days...tortured beaten..thretend..I was not saling no drugs in Playa del Carmen...I wasn't even there. The AFI federal Police of Mexico presented a fals testimony with a non existing name and addres wich took me two and a half years to proof!!! Hoewever The Thruth can rise above even in this situacion with paciencia and faith!!! This is a messege for all who got injustice. Keep on fighing!!The day will come when thruth revels. U will be rewarded! Dont loose the faith, I am with my family now trying to get life back on track!! And thank U for the many many people who knows me for their help and support!! Peace Out!

YFP cannot attest to Fejer's guilt or ignorance. However, it is known that Fejer did loan a blanket to Walshin on the night of Dana's disappearance. It is also known that Fejer was an
acquaintance of Matthew Walshin. It is also suspected that Fejer despite his protests may indeed know more than he has told.